Caterham - H
Profi II-Y (
Zero 360 Ga
Tech 1-Z Sho
OMP Travel L
For a driver using HANS, this is one of the best belts to choose from. The 2”/3” shoulder straps fit perfectly on the HANS surface with no overhang and the revolutionary SlipStop surface grips firmly to the HANS surface with the counteracting grooves making sure the harness does not slide or move from its original position.
- HANS specific 6-Point Professional Restraint;
- T-bar version with Flexi Belt system;
- approx. 2.21 kg (4.85 lbs);
- SlipStop 2”/3” shoulder belt system;
- 2” Lap belts;
- RFR Rotary Buckle fixed to the anti-sub strap;
- the Flexi Belt system provides the option for pull-up or pull-down configurations.
Can only be used with a HANS device.
FIA approvedHow Slip Stop Works:
System – Patented Technology from SCHROTH: the SlipStop surface on the
HANS inhibits the webbing from sliding off the HANS surface. The
“grooves” are asymmetrically designed which guides the textured webbing
surface inwards on the HANS. The new HANS surface is designed to work
with standard racing harnesses as well as the newly developed SCHROTH
SlipStop harness range. Tested in the WRC, the SlipStop harnesses
incorporates “counter grooves” under the harness which fit perfectly
into the grooved SlipStop HANS surface!
|Harness Colour Swatches|