Super B Andrena 12V 10AH (formerly the B10P) Lithium Ion battery. These batteries use the high proven and safe Lithium Iron Phosphate technology (LiFePO4), better known as Lithium Ion. This model weighs just 1.7kg and is suitable for use in alternator equipped racing cars up to 2 litres. Super B batteries are also F.I.M. and Stock Racing approved.
The Super B Adrena 12V10AH is based on the safe Lithium Iron Phosphate technology (LiFePO4), better known as Lithium Ion. It offers many advantages over conventional lead acid type batteries, the main advantages are listed below:
- Weighs less: as much as 80% weight saving, just 1.7kg (3.7lb)
- Recharges much faster: can be fully recharged within 60 minutes
- Much smaller: 1/3 or less of the size (WxHxD) 120mm x 82mm x 124mm
- Nominal Capacity - 10Ah, 2yr Ltd Warranty
- Longer service life: more than 5 years instead of 2 to 3 years
- Also benefits from a very low self-discharge rate