Millers Oils CFS 0W-30 NT+ engine oil, a fully synthetic, triple ester oil with Nano Technology. For modern competition engines where maximum power release and ultra low friction are required. Recommended for modern competition engines where maximum power release is required and beneficial for high revving engines. Formulated for use in qualifying or shorter duration events where the engine is designed to take advantage of this type of low drag/low friction lubricant.
For competition engines where maximum power release is the preferred criteria, especially for qualifying or shorter duration events where the engine has been designed for this type of crankcase lubricant, such as hill climbs and sprints.
Suitable for operating at 125°C with peak temperatures up to 150°C. Intended for racing and track use. Can be used for road cars where a fully synthetic 0w30 is recommended by the original manufacturer.
- Significantly reduces friction and heat generation
- Reduces component wear which promotes longer engine life
- Increases in both power and torque outputs
- Superior anti-friction and anti-wear characteristics
- Improves reliability and energy efficiency
- Manufactured to far exceed the requirements of API SM/CF and ACEA A1/B1
- Formulated for modern high revving engines used in circuit racing
- Also suitable for endurance events, hill climbs and sprints
- Suitable for operating at 125°C with peak temperatures up to 150°C
Available in 1 and 5 Litre Bottles