Sparco Master fibreglass competition seat, developed to comply with the latest FiA 8855-2021 approval for fibreglass seats. The latest FiA standard requires these new fibreglass seats to be able to withstand much higher impacts, ensuring they are far safer than any seat with an FiA 8855-1999 approval. One of a new range of seats that offer the strength of much higher priced carbon fibre seats, but at more affordable prices, however these seats are required to be mounted on Sparco's Master seat specific side mounts (# 004919) available HERE. Special guides on the seat to allow for easier installation of driver safety nets and are fully compatible with all FHR and Hybrid device s, with any harness configuration, in accordance with the relevant FiA regulations.
- FIA 8855-2021 approval (10 year homologation)
- Intergral side head protection to reduce neck injuries
- Memory foam padding absorbs impacts and helps reduce fatigue
- Low seating position with high leg protecting side bolsters
- The specific Sparco Master seat side mount kit must be used
Finished in durable, wear resistant fire retardant fabrics, with strategically placed anti slip treatment and Velcro fitted cushions for easy re-positioning. These seat feature 5 large harness slots and four 8mm metric side mounting points. The Sparco Master is ideal for most motorsport disciplines including GT's and rally cars with often restricted cockpits.